So cute baby collection is available today . It comes with 15 eyeshadows colors and 16 lipstick colors, compatible with Lelutka EvoX HD//AK ADVANCE .

OMG! The moment we've all been waiting for! I dropped a WIP of these Y2K hair buns about a week or 2 ago and went silent! I have gotten messages since that day asking where this hair was! It's here! I had to put all of your requests into effect! Introducing 'Y2K' BABIANA" Buns! These buns are so cute & adorable but also such a statement, with less being more! You can wear the buns 3 ways, being full or just buns with the style hud. Buns are rigged for multiple head sizes & UNRIGGED resizable! I also made some adorable MESH Nose bandages available to wear with ANY head in 6 colors as well as 12 hair clip options which are rigged & unrigged as well with 6 picture options! Bandages and Hairclips are sold separately! Everything is HUD operated! I'm OBSESSED! So cute! I hope you love it as muchhhhhh as I do! Enjoyyy <3

BODY-LEGACY
HEAD-LELUTKA

Post a Comment

0 Comments